"I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean,
I never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sand,
But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did,
'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind..."
~ Miley Cyrus ~
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘
* Outfit by Glitzz - Dakota Sequin Set
✔ Compatible Bodies: Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/PetiteX, Reborn/Waifu, Legacy/Perky, Kupra
✔ Includes: Top & Bottoms
✔ PRB Collection
Landmark to the Glitzz Store:
* Furniture by BackBone - Canopy Hot Tub
✔ @ Access Event: Aug. 12th - Sept. 8th
✔ PG //Adult // Poly
✔ 1-7 avatars (SOLO//FM//FF//MM//FFM//FMM)
✔ INM & Physics
✔ Copy/Mod/No Transfer
Available at Access Event:
Landmark to the Backbone Store:
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
━━━━━━★ Featured/Not Sponsored (yet) ★━━━━━━
* Hair by Truth x Wasabi - Beach Vibes
Landmark to the Truth Store:
Landmark to the Wasabi Store:
* Decor by What Next - Flamingo Drinks Float
Landmark to the What Next Store:
* Pose by Focus - Vacay Mode
Landmark to the Focus Store:

No comments:
Post a Comment