Tuesday, September 10, 2024

♪♥♪ "You know I'm not a bad girl, but I do bad things with you..." ♪♥♪

 

"And all the pieces fall right into place
Gettin' caught up in a moment, lipstick on your face
So it goes,
I'm yours to keep and I'm yours to lose
You know I'm not a bad girl, but
I do bad things with you
So it goes..."
Taylor Swift ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥  

━━★ Outfit ━━━ 
 Nicole Set ~ from ~ Domina 
About: 
         ✔ Compatible Bodies: Reborn, Legacy, Maitreya
         ✔ Includes: Body, Panties & HUD (4 Metals & 15 Colors for Fatpack)  
Your SL Taxi to the Domina Store: 
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glitzz/136/117/2497

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
 
━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━      
✔ Hair by Truth - Dare
✔ Pose by Foxcity - Nightly Bento Pose Set
✔ Backdrop by Foxcity - After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment