Monday, August 26, 2024

♪♥♪ "With every guitar string scar on my hand..." ♪♥♪

 

"With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you..."
Taylor Swift ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥

━━★ Pose ━━     
 137 Hippie ~ from ~ Break   
About:  
✔ 2 static poses
✔ Guitar included
✔ Copy/Modify/No Transfer 
Your SL Taxi to the Break Store:  

━━★ Background ━━    
 Florence Phat Backdrop ~ from ~ The Bearded Guy  
About:  
✔ 72 LI
✔ Copy/Modify/No Transfer      
Your SL Taxi to The Bearded Guy Store:  

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 

━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━       
✔ Animal(s) by Jian Pets - Bunny Patch Prowlers & Gray Fox Collection
✔ Outfit by Vagrant - Cassidy Top & Overalls
✔ Shoes by Aleutia - Arizona Cowgirl Boots
✔ Hair by Truth - Flutter

No comments:

Post a Comment