Tuesday, August 20, 2024

♪♥♪ "I can buy myself flowers..." ♪♥♪

"I can buy myself flowers 
Write my name in the sand 
Talk to myself for hours 
Say things you don't understand 
I can take myself dancing 
And I can hold my own hand 
Yeah, I can love me better than you can..."
Miley Cyrus ~  

                ✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥  

━━★ Outfit ━━━
 Maggie Outfit ~ from ~ Poonsh 
About:
✔ Compatible Bodies: Reborn, Waifu, Juicy Rolls, Legacy, Perky, LaraX
✔ Includes: Top, Skirt, Panties, & HUD (21 colors + TintPicker for Fatpack)
Your SL Taxi to the Poonsh Store:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Cantari/48/61/24
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
 
━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━    
✔ Hair by Wasabi - Svea Hair
✔ Animals by Jian Pets: 
        *King Charles Spaniel (Daisies) 
        *Dalmatian Decor Set (Steal Yo Gurl)
✔ Decor by Tarte - little fruit trees (lemon)
✔ Decor by 777 Motors - Ice Cream Scooter V2 (Blue)
✔ Pose by Amitie - Spring Tulips Pack (hat & tulips bag included)
✔ Backdrop by Synnergy - Flower Shop {Scene}

No comments:

Post a Comment