Tuesday, July 23, 2024

♪♥♪"So I will go to secret gardens in my mind, people need a key to get to..."♪♥♪

 

"I hate it here so I will go to secret gardens in my mind
People need a key to get to, The only one is mine
I read about it in a book when I was a precocious child
No mid-sized city hopes and small town fears
I'm there most of the year 'cause I hate it here..."
~ Taylor Swift ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 

━━★ Furniture ━━
 [Ds] The Secret Garden - Solo Swing ~ from ~ Dictatorshop 
About: 
✔ Solo, PG F/M
✔ Land Impact 11
✔ Texture change tree, 4 seasons
✔ 9 animations
✔ Tree Included
✔ Copy/Mod/No Transfer
Your SL Taxi to the Dictatorshop Store: 
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
 
━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━  
✔ Hair by Truth - Moment
✔ Backdrop by Synnergy - Ivy Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment