Friday, July 5, 2024

♪♥♪ "Now the pain is for pleasure, Cause nothing can measure..." ♪♥♪

"'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me..."
~ Rihanna ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
 
━━★ Background ━━    
 Party Girls Backdrop ~ from ~ The Bearded Guy  
About:  
♥ 72 LI  
♥ Copy/Modify/No Transfer      
Your SL Taxi to The Bearded Guy Store:  

━━━━★ Furniture ━━━
 Bondage Horse (Maledom/Femdom) ~ from ~ LaLou  
About: 
 
♥ Includes: Solo (Submissive & Master), Sweet (Sit/Stand/Chill Cuddles), Spankings, Adult (Foreplay/Breastplay/BJ/Ride/Front/Behind/Finish), INM Cleaning, and more! 
 
♥ 1 - 2 Avatars, (MF/FM)
  
♥  Animations 315
  
♥ Land Impact 14
 
♥  HUD with 7 Leather colors, 6 wood colors, and 5 metal colors
 
♥ RLV version and non-RLV version included 
 
♥ A matching FEMDOM Bondage Horse is also available either separately or in a discounted fat-pack.
  
♥ Compatible with The V, The P, Aeros Cock, INM (Includes INM with clean function.) 
 
Your SL Taxi to LaLou's In-World Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment