Wednesday, July 31, 2024

♪♥♪ "Cause it's like you're my mirror, My mirror's staring back at me..." ♪♥♪

 

"Aren't you somethin' to admire? 
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side..."
Justin Timberlake ~ 
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘  
  
━━★ Pose   
 Heart Neon Mirror ~ from ~ M&T Garage 
About: 
 2 Bento Poses (1 Couple Scene)
 With & Without face posing versions
 AutoCam Positioning
 9 Land Impact
 1 Heart Neon Mirror
Change neon color on touch (6 color options)
 Copy/Modify/No Transfer    
Your SL Taxi to the M&T Garage Store: 
  
━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━━  
✔ Backdrop by Foxcity - Freaky Deaky

No comments:

Post a Comment