Monday, July 29, 2024

♪♥♪"I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off..."♪♥♪

 

"I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say,
I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
At least that's what people say..."
Taylor Swift ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥    
 
━━━━★ Outfit ━━━  
 Death ~ from ~ Limited Addiction  
About:   
 Compatible Bodies: Maitreya, LaraX, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, Waifu 
 Includes: Sweater & Skirt (PBR)
Your SL Taxi to the Limited Addiction Store:  
Your Link to the Limited Addiction Marketplace:   
   
━━★ Furniture ━━ 
 Bachelor's Lounge Set ~ from ~ BackBone  
About:    
 @ Access Event: July 12th - August 8th  
✔ PG or Adult versions (sold separately)
✔ 1-2 people (MF)  
✔ HUD to change each texture
✔ INM & Physics P/V
✔ Copy/Mod/No Transfer   
✔ Includes: Chair 9LI, Side Table 3LI, Rug 1LI, Shroom Lamp 1L (3 colors), 
Ashtray 1L (2 colors), PlayBoner Stack 2LI (2 options)
Your SL Taxi to the Access Event:   
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/97/134/22   
Your SL Taxi to the Backbone Store:  
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BackBone/30/178/2107

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
 
━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━          
✔ Hair by Truth - Friday
✔ Props: Bag by Demicorn - Jolly Bag (Group Gift)
✔ Animals by Jian Pets: 
   *King Charles Spaniel - Floor Snoozer 
   *Kitten Booties - Decor Sleepies
✔ Decor: Sign by GlowBaby - Shady Bitch (Blue)
✔ Decor: Shelves by Lemme - Girls don't cry / Shelf
✔ Backdrop by Foxcity - Lipstick Lounge (Lavender)

No comments:

Post a Comment