Thursday, July 11, 2024

♪♥♪ "I forgot that you existed..." ♪♥♪

 

"But then something happened one magical night
I forgot that you existed
And I thought that it would kill me, but it didn't
And it was so nice, So peaceful and quiet
I forgot that you existed
It isn't love, it isn't hate, It's just indifference..."
Taylor Swift ~
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘   
 
━━━━★ Outfit ━━━ 
 Flove ~ from ~ Limited Addiction 
About:  
♥ 24HR PROMO - Find it on Marketplace! (Demo available in mainstore) 
♥ Compatible Bodies: Maitreya, LaraX, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, Waifu
♥ Includes: Sweater & Shorts
Your SL Taxi to the Limited Addiction Store: 
Your Link to the Limited Addiction Marketplace:  
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
 
━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━━  
♥ Hair by Wasabi - Starlight Hair
♥ Props by Junk Food - Italian Pizza Takeout
♥ Background by FoxCity - The Book Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment