Saturday, June 29, 2024

♪♥♪ The taste of you... ♪♥♪

"What am I supposed to do, but sink my teeth in you?
I starve without you on my lips, I die without the taste of it,
What am I supposed to be when you sink your teeth in me?
'Cause I live for the way you move, I'd die without the taste of you..."
~ Rezz ~ 

 
━━━ ★ Model(s) ★ ━━━   
Mitch  (mitch.moonwinder) 
━━━━━━❤━━━━━━   
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘  
  
━━━━━━━━━━━★ Pose ★━━━━━━━━━━  
 The Moon Cage ~ from ~ M&T Garage 
About:    
♥ @ SL21B Shop&Hop: June 21st - July 21st (25% off At Event)
♥ 8 Bento Poses (4 Couple Scenes)
♥ 9 Land Impact  
♥ HUD with 5 colors (For outer rays, inner rays, chains & pillows) 
♥ With & Without face posing versions 
♥ Auto Breast Deformer 
♥ AutoCam Positioning 
♥ Copy/Modify/No Transfer    
Your SL Taxi to the Shop&Hop Event:
Your SL Taxi to the M&T Garage Store: 
 
 ━━━━━━━━━★ Background ★━━━━━━━━━   
 Solo Spot Backdrop ~ from ~ The Bearded Guy 
About:  
♥ 201 LI 
♥ Copy/Modify/No Transfer     
Your SL Taxi to The Bearded Guy Store: 
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
  
━━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ★━━━━  
♥ Hair by Stealthic - Fortune

No comments:

Post a Comment