Friday, June 7, 2024

♪♥♪ "She's so sweet, she makes my mouth water..." ♪♥♪

 

"I know a girl who's soft and sweet
She's so fine, she can't be beat
Got everything that I desire
Sets the summer sun on fire
I want Candy, I want Candy ... "
~ The Strangeloves ~ 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥ 
 
━━━━★ Outfit ━━━  
 I Want Candy ~ from ~ 1 Hundred   
About: 
♥ Comes in 7 colors 
♥ Included: Cute Little Cropped Tee, Tiny Little Panties
♥ Compatible Bodies: Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, GenX Classic, GenX Curvy
Your SL Taxi to the 1Hundred Store: 
 
━━━━★ Tattoo━━━  
 Cunt Pelvic Tattoo ~ from ~ Adora-tions   
About:
♥ Copy/Modify Only
♥ Includes 3 opacities and a tintable version included
Your Link to the Adoration's Marketplace:
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
 
━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━━  
♥ Hair by Truth X Faga -  Amour
(7 color packs or get all of them in a fatpack; 4 hair styles & 3 head sizes included)  

♥ Background by FoxCity - Cotton Cloud Cafe 
♥ Background by FoxCity - Cherry Blossom Road #1 
♥ Pose by Foxcity - Cotton Candy Bento Pose Set 
(7 poses with mirrored versions & cotton candy props included) 

No comments:

Post a Comment