Friday, May 17, 2024

♪♥♪ "So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time..." ♪♥♪


"Cause I hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive
You're a redneck heartbreak who's really bad at lyin'
So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn..."
Taylor Swift ~ 

━━━━★ Outfit ━━━  
 Miranda Dress ~ from ~ Blackstone   
About: 
♥ @ Cosmopolitan Event: May 13th - May 25th 
♥ Included: Dress 
♥ Compatible Bodies: Maitreya, LaraX, Legacy, Reborn 
♥ 15 colors in fatpack or sold separately
Your SL Taxi to the Cosmo Event: 
Your SL Taxi to the Blackstone Store: 
 
━━★ Pose & Backdrop ━━━
 Burn It Down ~ from ~ Figment Of Your Imagination (FOYI) 
About:
♥ @ Vogue Event: May 5th - May 25th
♥ 5 singles poses, each mirrored 
♥ Photo props included  
♥ Dark Room Backdrop with Fire prim included 
Your SL Taxi to the Vogue Event: 
Your SL Taxi to the FOYI Store: 

No comments:

Post a Comment