Wednesday, May 8, 2024

'Cause today, I swear I'm not doing anything ... ♪♪

 

"Today, I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone 
Cause today, I swear I'm not doing anything..."
Bruno Mars ~

━━━━★ Outfit ━━━  
 Sick Day Undies ~ from ~ 1 Hundred   
About:   
♥ @N21 Event: April 21st - May 12th
♥ Comes in 6 colors 
♥ Included: Tiny Jacket, Cute Little Bralette Top, Matching Undies 
♥ Compatible Bodies: Maitreya, Petite, MaitreyaX, PetiteX, Legacy, Perky, Kupra, Reborn, Waifu 
Your SL Taxi to the N21 Event: 

✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
 
━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━━ 
♥ Pose by Fashiowl - Morning
♥ Backdrop by Synnergy - Rainfall City Backdrop
♥ Props by Junk Food - Get Well Set

No comments:

Post a Comment