Monday, April 22, 2024

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore ...

 

"Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore..."
REO Speedwagon ~

                    ✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥

━━★ Pose    
 The Metal Cage ~ from ~ M&T Garage 
About:   
♥ @ FameshedX Event: April 10 - May 10 
♥ 8 Bento Poses (4 couple scenes) 
♥ 5 Land Impact 
♥ Chained cuffs prop  
♥ 5 colors for Rays, Hoops & Chains
♥ AutoCam positioning
♥ Copy/Modify/No Transfer    
Your SL Taxi to the FameshedX Event:  
Your SL Taxi to the M&T Garage Store:  
 
✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥✘♥
 
━━━★ Not Included/Not Sponsored ━━━  
♥ Backdrop by Amitie - Chain Room Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment